Illuminous Marketing Inc. is hiring a Project/Content Manager to oversee digital marketing strategies for clients. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of search engine optimization, social media management, email marketing, and paid advertising campaigns.
Project Management Tasks
- Oversee project timelines to ensure the team is meeting deadlines
- Facilitate communication between team members as necessary
- Communicate with clients regarding approval of content, images, and other deliverables
- Ensure project communication is kept up in our project management software
- Assign tasks with deliverables and deadlines to team members and followup
- Create posts on social media platforms according to best practices
- Assign content pieces to the writing team
- Participate in social media engagement on behalf of the company and clients
What Skills Are We Looking For?
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent time management and communication skills are required
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Familiarity with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to client and management requests
- Familiarity with any of the following platforms a plus: Google Drive, Asana project management, Airtable, HootSuite, later.com, Calendly, G Suite, Slack, Canva
Demonstrable ability and experience in project management
Ability to communicate across multiple platforms such as email text, messenger, chat apps.
Curiosity and willingness to solve complex problems a plus
Passion for helping people and helping clients succeed in their small businesses
Any applicable customer service experience also a plus
- Home computer or laptop
- Fast and reliable internet connection and a backup plan if internet goes down
- Password protected internet connection with Firewall
This position is being offered as a preliminary six-month contract at an hourly rate of $25 – $40 an hour (depending on experience) for 20 hours a week. Hours are flexible and the contractor may work remotely with their own computer. At the six-month evaluation, there is the possibility of employment and additional benefits based on performance over the six months, as well as business needs.
If you would like to apply, please begin by filling out the form below ??